Now that the temperatures are finally warming for most of us, it's time to start heading outdoors! The next time you take to the grill, how about trying this grilled pizza recipe for a change?
• 1 ball frozen pizza dough, thawed
• 6 oz. Boursin herb and garlic cheese
• 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced ¼" thick
• 8 oz. cooked chicken strips, cut into chunks
• 1 can artichoke hearts, quartered
• Canned red, yellow roasted peppers
• ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
• Cornmeal or flour (for dusting)
• Black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat grill to medium high. (400 degrees)
2. Pat dough out into a circle on the bottom of a sheet pan lightly dusted with cornmeal. Let stand for 5 minutes. Slide dough onto grill and cook for several minutes, or until firm. Do not brown. Turn and cook for several minutes on the other side.
3. Take crust off grill and let cool for a few minutes. Place on a pizza pan or stone. Spread Boursin over crust. Top with chicken, tomatoes and artichoke hearts. Season with pepper.
4. Return pizza to grill and cover. Cook until crust is brown and crisp.