Looking for a new way to celebrate this Valentine’s Day? Consider this new recipe! This new design for a heartfelt pizza will be sure to make this a holiday to remember!
Every day is the 14th.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. If using a pizza stone or cast iron pizza pan, sprinkle with cornmeal. If using a cookie sheet or metal pizza pan, grease with olive oil, then sprinkle with cornmeal.
3. Remove thawed bread dough from refrigerator and stretch or roll out to a thickness of 1/2-inch. Shape into a heart. Prick several places with a fork.
4. Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and top with pizza sauce, leaving a 1-inch border all the way around.
6. Sprinkle cheese over sauce.
7. Outline with pepperoni in a heart shape.
8. Bake another 10-20 minutes until pizza is golden and bubbly.